Snow, twinkling lights and the mountains!! Summit County is bustling with Christmas cheer! Check out the area events in Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge!
AREA CHRISTMAS EVENTS
Where? Keystone Lodge and Spa Lobby
When? From December 6th to January 7th
What time? 24/24 (the trains stop running from midnight to 6 AM)
Keystone’s chocolate village makes its annual appearance in the Keystone Lodge lobby in Lakeside Village. More than 7,000 pounds of chocolate into a magical display of trees, presents, a working gondola, chocolate waterfall, running train, and more! Thursday, December 20th, from 3 PM to 7PM; Friday, December 21st, from 3 PM to 7 PM; Sunday, December 23rd, from 4 PM 8 PM. Cost: Free!
- Jingle Bell Breakfast with Santa
Where? Bighorn Bar and Bistro
When? December 24
What time? 8 AM to 10 AM.
Join Santa for a special breakfast and say goodbye to Santa as he begins deliveries!
Where? Mountain Goat Plaza
When? December 24th
What time? From 11 AM to 2 PM.
Santa Claus and an elf will arrive at A-Basin to hand out candy to children in the A-Frame Lodge and Mountain Goat Plaza. After Santa visits the base area buildings he will visit children on Molly Hogan before heading up Black Mountain Express to visit our friends at Black Mountain Lodge. The Summit County Choral Society will be caroling in the base area as well.
When? No information
Main Street in Breckenridge boasts some of the best shopping and eateries around! They have a wide array of restaurants and these places are known for their great food. Plus, you have various other activities and theater shows to choose from all weekend. Not to mention, lots of opportunities to say hi to Santa!
CHRISTMAS EVE MASSES
- Keystone Conference Center: 4 PM.
- Riverwalk in Breckenridge: 4 PM, 6 PM.
- Our Lady of Peace in Silverthorne: 7 PM, 9 PM (Spanish)
- St. Mary in Breckenridge: 9 PM.
CHRISTMAS DAY MASSES
- Our Lady of Peace in Silverthorne: Midnight (Polish), 8 AM, 10 AM.
- St. Mary in Breckenridge: 8 AM, 10 AM.
- Copper Mountain: 5:15 PM.
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES
- Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Silverthorne: 5 PM (family service), 7 PM (candlelight service) 9 PM (candlelight service)
- Dillon Community Church: 4 PM, 6 PM.
- Rocky Mountain Bible Church: 5 PM, 7 PM.
- Christ Lutheran Church: 3 PM, 5 PM.
- Agape Outpost Church: 5 PM, 7 PM, 9 PM.
- Father Dyer United Methodist in Breckenridge: 3 PM (family service), 4:30 PM, 6 PM, 7:30 PM, 9 PM
- St. John the Baptist Episcopal in Breckenridge: 4 PM. (pageant, children’s homily & communion), 6 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM.
CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICES
- St. John the Baptist Episcopal in Breckenridge: 10 AM. (festal Eucharist with carols accompanies by guitar)
By Caroline Germano - Dec 6, 2018